Welcome back Armed Family!
- We are complying with the county and CDC guidelines for reopening. We know things may look a little different when you come into the gym, and protocols might seem strict and foreign at first but they are for all of our well being. It is our duty as a gym to keep our members safe and healthy.
- All members will be required to reserve a spot up for classes (Armed and Fit, CrossFit, OLY, Open Gym, etc.) in advance. You cannot just show up to the gym expecting a spot in a class. Before signing up you will be required to sign a Covid-19 waiver in Wodify. If you have cancelled your membership and would like to reinstate or join the Armed Family please email Amie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Instructions on how to sign up for classes in Wodify can be found HERE.
- All members are required to wear a mask at all times in the building. There are also outside slots available to perform the WOD without a mask, but athletes must remain 10 feet apart at all times outside.
- Mandatory temperature check upon arrival before entering the facility, hand sanitizer is provided and must be used.
- Athletes in classes must stay in their designated workout areas and clean/disinfect all equipment before leaving class.
- Towels are mandatory, please bring to wipe any excess sweat from your body. If towel is forgotten, one can be purchased at the gym.
- Bringing your own Yoga mat is encouraged.
- In regards to Open Gym – you may arrive at any time during the time slot you have signed up for, but you must be finished with your workout and have your area cleaned before the end of the time slot (i.e if you sign up for the open gym slot from 6:00am-7:45am you can show up at 6:30, but you still must be finished by 7:45)
- Classes will be apx. 45 minutes long so we can allow staff ample time to clean before the next class. Please refer to the schedule for updated class times. We will also be continuing Zoom CrossFit classes M-S for those of you who wish to continue with the virtual workouts. Don’t worry – coach K will still kick your butt.