Welcome back Armed Family!
We are so so so so excited to announce that we can officially open our doors on Monday June 8th, 2020. We know it’s been a long 84 days (not that we’ve been counting…) and we cannot thank you enough for sticking with us through these tough times! This is a super important notice and we need you to read all of it; we will try to keep it as concise as possible!
- First and foremost – Equipment rental returns!! Equipment returns are MANDATORY!! We cannot open the gym and start classes if we don’t have any equipment. If you have rented equipment from us, we are accepting returns on Friday 6/5/2020 between the hours of 3:00pm and 6:00pm. We will also be at the gym on Saturday 6/6/2020 from 10:00am to 1:00pm for returns. If you are unable to return the equipment during those times please contact Amie at email@example.com ASAP so we can arrange a time for you to drop off the equipment before Monday.
- We will be complying with the county and CDC guidelines for reopening. We know things may look a little different when you come into the gym, and protocols might seem strict and foreign at first but they are for all of our well being. It is our duty as a gym to keep our members safe and healthy. The guidelines we will be following are located here. Please read them before coming to class. Also feel free to watch this “very informative” video Amie spent hours making.
- All members will be required to reserve a spot up for classes (Armed and Fit, CrossFit, OLY, Open Gym, etc.) in advance. You cannot just show up to the gym expecting a spot in a class. Before signing up you will be required to sign a Covid-19 waiver in Wodify. If you have cancelled your membership and would like to reinstate it before Monday please email Amie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Instructions on how to sign up for classes in Wodify can be found here. In regards to Open Gym – you may arrive at any time during the time slot you have signed up for, but you must be finished with your workout and have your area cleaned before the end of the time slot (i.e if you sign up for the open gym slot from 6:00am-7:45am you can show up at 6:30, but you still must be finished by 7:45)
- Speaking of classes… We have made some major changes to our schedule. Classes will be apx. 45minutes long so we can allow staff ample time to clean before the next class. Please refer to the schedule below for updated class times. We will also be continuing Zoom CrossFit classes M-F for those of you who wish to continue with the virtual workouts. Don’t worry – coach K will still kick your butt!
- For our olympic lifters – Alfred will be joining us on Tuesday and Thursday evenings! We have two time slots for the olympic lifting class (4:45-6:15 & 6:30-8:00). Between the hours of 4:45 and 7:30 Alfred will be on the floor coaching, so if you want some expert ques be sure to sign up for a spot!
Please be on the lookout for more updates regarding the opening of CrossFit Armed. We cannot wait to see all of your smiling faces in person again! And again for the millionth time, we cannot thank you all enough for your continued support during this time.
See you guys soon
From all of us at CrossFit Armed